Parc zoologique de Paris has a full range of services to make your visit as convenient and comfortable as possible, including restaurants, souvenir shops and baby changing areas.
Every type of service
A wide range of services is available:
- 2 picnic areas
- A souvenir shop
- A booking service (for guided tours and workshops)
- Rest areas (nearly 100 benches)
- Wheelchair loan
- Toilets and baby-changing facilities
- Mobile apps
Find the different services on the Parc Zoologique de Paris map.
Food and drink
OUR NEW OFFER
Enjoy a new dining experience in redesigned premises, with offers adapted to all your desires and to the different times of the day, à la carte or in formula!
- Monument café Zoo de Paris - table service: varied and seasonal buffets with jar and casseroles dishes.
- Le Zarafa - self-service: burger, fish and chips, salads, pasta...
- Rosie, Twiggy, Zakko - take-away : savory (sandwiches, pinsas, croque-monsieur...) and sweet (pancakes, waffles, ice cream...).
- Picnic areas equipped with tables, chairs and water fountains are open and arranged to respect the rules of social distancing.
- Drink and snack machines are located along the tour route.
The opening hours vary according to the season. Ask the receptionists and check the notices.
In this perspective, it implements:
- The reduction of plastics: paper or recyclable containers are preferred
- The fight against waste (food, energy...) which includes increased sorting, waste recovery and responsible procurement and purchasing: seasonal products, short circuits, selection of organic products;
- And many other daily actions to continue to improve
The souvenir shop
The Paris Zoo shop offers visitors a collection of unique products for all ages, including books and educational toys for tiny tots, and gadgets and souvenirs for the whole family. All of our products have been tested to guarantee they are top quality. Our shop is open every day and our team is ready to welcome and assist you.