Parc zoologique de Paris has a full range of services to make your visit as convenient and comfortable as possible, including restaurants, souvenir shops and baby changing areas.
Every type of service
A wide range of services is available:
- 2 picnic areas and a rest area
- A souvenir shop
- A booking service (for guided tours and workshops)
- Rest areas (nearly 100 benches)
- Wheelchair loan
- Toilets and baby-changing facilities
- Stroller loan
- Mobile apps
Find the different services on the Parc Zoologique de Paris map.
Food and drink
- The Zarafa restaurant, located in front of the giraffes, is open Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and on weekends from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- The SIAM restaurant, by the courtyard at the entrance of the zoo, is open every day, from 11:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, and from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Wednesdays and weekends.
- A kiosk, located at the glades, is open on weekends from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm with a range of sandwiches as well as many deserts.
- Our picnic areas are open and designed to meet the social distancing rules.
The souvenir shop
The Paris Zoo shop offers visitors a collection of unique products for all ages, including books and educational toys for tiny tots, and gadgets and souvenirs for the whole family. All of our products have been tested to guarantee they are top quality. Our shop is open every day and our team is ready to welcome and assist you.