Parc Zoologique de Paris has a full range of services to make your visit as convenient and comfortable as possible, including restaurants, souvenir shops and baby changing areas.
Every type of service
A wide range of services is available:
- 1 restaurant open every day: Le Zarafa (salad, pizzas, burgers and sweet snacks)
- 1 restaurant open only in July and August for lunch: Le Siam with a bistro menu
- 2 fast-food stands dotted along the trail and open seasonally
- 3 vending machine with cold and hot drinks and snacks
- 2 picnic areas and a rest area
- A souvenir shop
- A booking service (for guided tours and workshops)
- Rest areas (nearly 100 benches)
- Wheelchair loan
- Toilets and baby-changing facilities
- Stroller loan
- Mobile apps
Find the different services on the Parc Zoologique de Paris map.
You will find more information regarding food and drinks directly on site.
Food and drink
During your visit to the Parc Zoologique de Paris, why not stop for a break at one of the park’s food and drink venues?
Le Zarafa Restaurant
Tucked away in the heart of the Savanna, Le Zarafa is open every day.
For lunch, this restaurant offers fast-food such as salad, burgers and pizzas.
You can enjoy your meal in the dining-room or on the outside seating area extended by a picnic area.
Feeling a little peckish in the afternoon? Le Zarafa stays open up to one hour before the Park’s closure serving sweet snacks.
Le Zarafa is open daily:
Opening time: one hour after the opening of the Park
Closing time: one hour before the closure of the Park
Our fast-food stands
Dotted along the trail of the Zoo, our take-away stands will satisfy foodies in search of something quick for lunch.
Visitors can try out sandwiches, salads, desserts, ice-creams, snacks, and hot and cold drinks!
Discover our two fast-food stands:
- The Forest stand in the Europe area
- The Savanna stand in the Africa area
For tiny tots
Le Zarafa restaurant offers special menus for children:
- For children from 0 to 3 years old: a menu with one savory jar and one sweet jar (also available in the fast-food stands)
- The menu for children aged 3 and over with a hot dish + a dessert + a drink
Three vending machines are at your disposal on the zoo’s path: two at the exit of the tropical greenhouse and one at the Clairières.
These vending machines offer hot and cold drinks as well as snacks.
If you wish to have a picnic, you can enjoy one of our two picnic area, equipped with benches, tables and water fountain.
Find the location of those picnic areas on the zoo’s map.
Le SIAM Restaurant
Located at the entrance to the Zoological Park, Le Siam is open in July and August for lunch.
This restaurant offers a wide variety of meals for everyone: Starters, main courses, meat, fish, desserts…
Sudden craving for a treat?
Our tricycles ride around the whole park selling delicious sweet treats.
Track down our 5 tricycles which sell sweets, cookies, chocolate bars, freshly-squeezed fruit juice and ice-creams. Each one also has a variety of cold drinks to choose from!
’Bon appétit!’ at the Parc Zoologique de Paris!
The souvenir shop
The Paris Zoo shop offers visitors a collection of unique products for all ages, including books and educational toys for tiny tots, and gadgets and souvenirs for the whole family. All of our products have been tested to guarantee they are top quality. Our shop is open every day and our team is ready to welcome and assist you.