Travel to the zoo the eco-friendly way – by metro, RER train, tram, bus or the Velib’ or Autolib’ bike and car sharing schemes!
Getting here by public transport
There are several metro stations and lines to take you to the Parc Zoologique de Paris
- Line 8, Porte Dorée station: less than a 10-minute walk from the zoo entrance
- Line 1, Saint-Mandé station: a 15-minute walk from the zoo entrance
- Line 1, Château de Vincennes station, then Bus 46
- 46, 86, 201 and 325 (bus stop: Zoological Park)
- 77 (bus stop: Porte de Reuilly)
Line T3 (Porte Dorée stop)
Stations in front of the Park entrance
The map showing directions can also be downloaded at the bottom of the page.
Avenue Daumesnil (facing number 11), 75012 Paris
To make it easier and cheaper for motorists to get here, the Parc Zoologique de Paris has negotiated special parking rates with its partners in the 10 car parks close to the Park. After you have parked in one of these car parks, you can travel to the zoo quite easily in just a few minutes on the metro, bus or tram.
To book your parking space in advance and enjoy reduced parking fees, go to the on-line booking centre at parkingsdeparis.com.
Please note – reduced parking fees are only available on-line.
To avoid the crowds in the peak season, come before 10.30 am or after 4 pm.