From 13 years old
From 13 years old
*See conditions below
Between the ages of 3 and 12, with justification
Free for children under 3 on presentation of an ID card or a family record book.
The free ticket can only be issued on the spot, at the cash desk, on the day of the visit, on presentation of the receipts.
You will find all the conditions for the application of free and concession admissions at the bottom of the page.
Above 18 years old
From 3 to 12 years old with justification or photo I.D
Coming to the zoo all year
Unlimited visits to the Museum's sites thanks to the Museum Annual Pass!
New : an access to the temporary exhibitions and the 5 sites of the Museum in Bretagne, Région Centre, Nouvelle-Aquitaine et Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur.
Young people between 3 and 12 years old on presentation of a valid document
- Grande Galerie de l’Évolution (Gallery of Evolution)*
- Galerie de Géologie et de Minéralogie (Geology and Mineralogy Gallery)*
- Galerie de Paléontologie et d’Anatomie comparée (Paleontology and Comparative Anatomy Gallery)*
- Musée de l’Homme (Museum of mankind)
- Abri-Pataud prehistorique site (Pataud shelter) – Dordogne
- Parc zoologique de Paris (Paris Zoological Park)
- Ménagerie, le zoo du Jardin des Plantes (Ménagerie, the Jardin des Plantes zoo)*
- Réserve zoologique de la Haute-Touche (Haute-Touche Animal Reserve) – Indre
- Marinarium de Concarneau (Marinarium of Concerneau) – Finistère
- Grandes serres (Greenhouses)*
- Versailles-Chèvreloup arboretum (Arboretum at Versailles-Chèvreloup)
- Jardin botanique Val Rahmeh - Menton (Val Rahmeh-Menton botanical garden) – Alpes-Maritimes
- Harmas J.-H. Fabre (Fabre museum) – Vaucluse
*Jardin des Plantes sites
- A 10% discount at the catering outlets.
- A 10% discount on your purchases in the sites' shops (excluding bookshops).
- Reduced rates on site activities and events.
- A stroller loan service at the Parc zoologique de Paris.
On presentation of supporting documents or photo ID
Conditions for concessions and free admissions
- Pass Éducation holders.
- Visitor in possession of a full-rate ticket (less than 3 months old) for the galleries or zoo of the Jardin des Plantes, the Musée de l'Homme or the Parc zoologique de Paris.
- Job seekers.
- Member of a group of more than 20 people (except scholar groups).
- Children under 3 years old, with justification.
- Disabled visitors and their attendent, with justification issued by les Maisons Départementales des Personnes Handicapées (MDPH).
- Welfare beneficiaries (according to the Ministry of Solidarity and Health) and those mentioned on the certificate, upon presentation of the valid certificate and photo I.D.
- Annual Museum Pass holders and a photo I.D.
- Students of Muséum, with valid student card and I.D.
- Valid ICOM/ICOMOS card holders and a photo I.D.
- Teachers preparing an independent visit, or a guided tour or workshop, on presentation of the reservation.
- Journalists with valid press I.D. (with validity date).
- 1 extra person in a group of 20+ people (group leader, driver...).
- Groups training for the DIREF, accompanied by a staff member of Muséum.
- Members of l’AFDPZ, EAZA, et WAZA, with membership verification and I.D.