The Parc zoologique de Paris has re-opened its doors. You will find all the information regarding your visit and our safety measures on this page!
Our visit instructions change from July 10th 2020:
- Entry tickets must be purchased on our online ticket office. You have to choose the day of your visit. Please respect the date indicated on your ticket.
- If you already have non-timed entrance tickets such as tickets purchased before March 2020, annual passes, or if you are benefiting from free admission, you do not have to book a ticket online. You can go on site on the day and at the time of your choice.
- The subscription and re-subscription to the annual pass is only available on our online ticket office.
- Wearing a mask indoors is compulsory for those aged 11 and up, and recommended for outdoor spaces.
- The number of visitors per day is limited.
- Groups of more than 10 people are not allowed.
- Cleaning is reinforced throughout the park, especially in the toilets.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are at your disposal during your visit.
- Opening hours stay the same: we are open every day from 9.30am to 8.30pm. No entry after 7.30pm.
These adjustments will be adapted according to the evolution of the situation. This page will be updated regularly.
Before your visit
Entry tickets must be purchased on our online ticket office. You can consult our admission prices here.
The subscription or the re-subscription to the annual pass is only available on our online ticket office. After your purchase a countermark will be emailed to you with a form to be pre-filled before your visit. The annual pass will be edited directly on site.
In order to welcome you in the best conditions, our online ticket office has been adapted to offer you daily tickets. Select the date of your visit. Please respect the date indicated on your tickets.
TICKETS PURCHASED BEFORE MARCH 2020 AND ANNUAL PASSES:
- All tickets purchased in advance, before March 2020, are extended to December 31st 2020.
- Any annual pass purchased since April 1st 2019, which was valid or which expired during the closing period, is extended to 4 months.
If you have purchased tickets before March 2020 or an annual pass, you can go on site on the day and at the time of your choosing, respecting the opening hours of the zoo: you do not have to book a ticket online.
Due to a limited number of visitors inside the zoo, we inform you that these tickets are not skip-the-line and that a wait is possible at the entrance.
If you are benefiting from free admission (check conditions here) you can go on site on the day and at the time of your choosing. You do not have to book a ticket online.
Due to a limited number of visitors inside the zoo, we inform you that a wait is possible at the entrance.
If you do not already possess a ticket, annual passes or if you do not benefit from free admission, we inform you that you must book your tickets online and choose a day of visit otherwise you cannot access the zoo.
Bookings for the months of July, August and September are suspended until further notice. For any questions, please contact: resamuseum[@]mnhn.fr
Before your visit, you can download the updated visit plan of the zoo here.
The loan of wheelchairs remains available upon request directly on site.
The rental of strollers, audio guides and binoculars is currently suspended.
Our safety measures
In order to guarantee you a pleasant visit in a safe environment:
- Maintain a distance of 1 meter minimum between you and other visitors and the zoo’s staff.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- We ask you to wear a mask for indoor spaces (from 11 years-old).
- Floor markings will help you respect social distancing.
- Our teams are equipped with masks.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are available along the way.
- Cleaning is reinforced throughout the zoo.
- The information centre is currently closed.
Food & drink
Our current offer
- Our restaurant “Le Zarafa” is open with a table service from 10.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.
- Our restaurant “Le Siam” is open from 12 to 3 p.m.
- Our fast-food stands offer a range of sandwiches and cold drinks to take away
- A vending machine of cold drinks and snacks and a vending machine of hot drinks are available at the exit of the tropical greenhouse
- Our picnic areas are open and designed to meet the social distancing rules
- We remind you that gatherings of more than 10 people are not allowed inside the zoo
- We ask you to respect the rule of one family per picnic table
- Picnic tables are cleaned once a day. We recommend you to disinfect your hands before using them
- Please make sure to pick up your trash and leave a clean table for the following people
The souvenir shop is open, with a limited number of people inside at the same time and a one-way shopping. To ensure your safety, vendors are wearing a mask, the cleaning is reinforced and hand sanitiser is at your disposal.
We remind you that you have to wear a mask in order to enter the shop.
Activities and events
In order to prevent over-crowding meetings, daily activities such as commented feedings are currently suspended.