The recommended circuits
Is this your first visit? Make sure not to miss the following:
- The Patagonia biozone with it's guanacos, sea lions, penguins and pumas.
- The Sahel-Sudan biozone hosting the zebras, rhinoceros, lions and giraffes.
- The Great african aviary with its flock of greater flamingos.
- The Europe biozone where you can observe otters, vultures and wolves.
- The Amazon-Guyana biozone with its jaguar couple and tapirs.
- The Tropical greenhouse hosting manatees, iguanas, piranhas, lemurs and chameleons.
- The Madagascar biozone where you can see different species of lemurs and fossas.
A rainy day offers the potential for rare moments during your visit of the Parc Zoologique de Paris as many of the animals enjoy the rain and you will find them to be more active and playfull than usual.
In addition you can also stay out of the rain if you choose by visiting:
- The Tropical greenhouse where some animals run free (sloths, scarlet ibis, fruit bats) which gives you the tropical ambiance to observe other species of Guyana (manattes, tucans…) and of Madagascar (lemurs, chameleons, geckos…).
- When you continue your journey toward the Europe vivarium, you discover the small european fauna: snakes, lizards, turtles.
- After you travel to the giraffe house where you can see the giraffes enclosure.
If you have only half day to visit the Parc Zoologique de Paris, we suggest you to visit:
- The sea lions group and the penguins colony of Patagonia;
- The 2 white rhinoceros, and endangered specie;
- The Barbary lions, 3 lionesses and 2 cubs born in 2015 in the zoo;
- The gemsboks, an extinct specie in their natural environnement;
- The biggest giraffes group in Europe;
- The belvedere on the African plain at the entrance of the Great Aviary;
- The jaguar couple, the biggest big cat of America;
- The Tropical greehouse with the climat and sound ambiance of a tropical forest hosting animals of Guyana (manatees, macaws, iguanas) and of Madagascar (lemurs, chameleons, snakes…).