Come and experience our traditional Thrills Day for kids... and meet creatures that will set down a challenge for you!
Come see us on Monday 31 October 2022 from 10am to 5pm at the Paris Zoo (activity is included in the cost of entry)!
All day long, mythical creatures, dragons, fauns, witches and giant insects will invade the park, setting a series of challenges for the kids and putting their sense to the test.
Will you be able to elude their traps?
See if you can take on their challenges, then gather near the exit for their grand parade at 4pm!
There may even be a few sweets to round off this special day!
And to celebrate Halloween in style, anyone who comes in fancy dress* will be given a 20% discount (valid at the box office only, on adult and child tickets, subject to conditions*)
* Rules for costumes
- Visitors will need to be wearing a full fancy dress costume. Why not complete your outfit with a customised protective mask or a hat?
- Requires purchase of full-price adult and/or child tickets, at the box office.
- Offer valid from 31 October 2022 from 10am to 4pm.
Due to exceptional health and safety measures, there will be no face painting stand on site this year. On the other hand, there's nothing to stop you from turning yourself into a strange creature by decorating your face mask or your face!
We remind you that, in accordance with article 5 of the Paris Zoo Visitor Regulations, the use of any sound device that may disturb other visitors or the animals is prohibited. These include:
- radio or television receivers; tape recorders; record players; any similar sound-emitting device (unless used exclusively with headphones);
- musical instruments, whistles, sirens, or similar devices, noisy toys and objects, or firecrackers;
and any other similar noisy or dangerous toys, objects or devices, such as radio or remote-controlled devices, and items suspended at height such as kites or helium balloons.